Choosing a mirror cabinet requires consideration of many aspects. How to choose a mirror cabinet? Let ExBriteUSA answer you one by one today.
1. Try to choose the under-counter basin. Although the above-counter basin looks good, it is difficult to clean the dead corners. Moreover, the surrounding glass glue is prone to mold and mildew, which affects its appearance.
2. The installation position of the mirror cabinet should not be close to the left and right walls, so as not to affect the opening of the mirror cabinet and affect its use.
3. Try to choose wall cabinets for floor cabinets. If you want to choose floor-to-ceiling cabinets, try to choose aluminum alloy for the floor-to-ceiling cabinets. Solid wood will be easily deformed and rotted if soaked in water for a long time.
4. The water outlet of the faucet must be selected to be inclined, and the vertical water outlet will flow out vertically, which is inconvenient to use.
5. The sewer trap is very important, it can prevent small bugs from crawling out of the sewer, and it can also deodorize.
6. The height between the mirror cabinet and the floor cabinet should be set reasonably. If the mirror cabinet is too low, it is easy to touch the head when washing.
ExBriteUSA provides you with various cabinet customization services including:
medicine cabinet, shower door, bathroom mirror, cabinet, cupboard, wardrobe, mirror cabinet,Cabinet customization.
If you need cabinets, please choose us!